The Elephant Man

I read "The Elephant Man".


 One day in 1884, Dr Fredrick Treves saw a picture in the window of a shop near the hospital. He stopped in front of the shop and looked at the picture. It was a horrible, ugly picture. There was a man  in the picture, but he didn't look like you and me. And Dr Fredric opened the door and went in. There was a dirty man in the shop. He was interested in the man and decided to take the man to the hospital.
The man's name was Joseph Merrick. And this changed his fate....

"He tried to sleep on his back that night, but his heavy head came off the bed, and he broke his neck. He died very quickly."

 These sentences made me sad. He couldn't sleep like us because of his enormous head. I thought he want to sleep just like us.

 I recommend this book because it may makes more kind to people.
If you interested in this book, please look for it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand