Pocahontas

 This week, I read "Pocahontas". This is a book about an woman who prevented war during two countries. When I started to read this book, I thought she would get married with John Smith who is a English leader, but they didn't get marry, and Pocahontas got marrired with another man.


     "I loved you so much, but now I have a son and a husband, and they love me. You and I cannot be friends. Goodbye, John Smith."(p,39)

This is Pocahontas's serif. I thought this part is interesting, because she blames him over and over, and I can understand her feeling.

I couldn't understand Smith's feeling, and I was surprised at an unexpected development. This story was made into a movie by disney. I have never watched it, so I want to watch this movie, when I get a chance.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Bad dog? Good dog!