Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp

I read "Aladdin and Enchanted Lamp"
I've watched the film of it. I really like the film. So I want to read the book.
In a city in Arabia there lives a boy called Aladdin. He is poor and often hungry, but one day he finds an old lamp. When he rubs the lamp, smoke comes out of it, and then out of the smoke comes a magical jinnee. With the jinnee's help, Aladdin is soon rich, with gold and jewels and many fine things. But can he win the love of the Sultan's daughter, the beautiful Princess Badr-al-Budur?

"When the Sultan looked out of the window and saw Aladdin's palace again, he was a happy man."
From that day, Aladdin and Badr-al-Budur lived happily in their palace.

This book is interesting. This book made me want to watch the film again.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand