How to Be Calm

 I read "How to Be Calm".

 There are many short stories about how to be calm and deathless words of wisdom. These are for my benefit. I think just knowing these things will make my life better because I know what to do.

There are 9 contents in this book.
1. Techniques for Being Calm
2. Calm in the Home
3. Sleep Well, Feel Well
4. A Sense of Calm at Work
5. Calm the Mind
6. Eating for a Quiet Life
7. Exercising Your Way to Calmness
8. Relaxing
9. Treatments and Therapies
I thought that there are a lot of categories. So, it's not easy to be calm. Various things are related with a calm self.

I want to share deathless words of wisdom with you.
"Live every day as though it were your first -- with curiosity and wonder"
I like the words. I felt like I could change the life just by seeking a crush around us.

"Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside cir cumstanes."
These words were said by Mahatma Gandhi. It's interesting for me.

I recommend this book. The illustrations are so cute that this book is easy to read.



著者 : AnnaBarnes
Summersdale Publishers Ltd
発売日 : 2016-01-10

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand