Self Introduction

 Hello. I'm Urara Tokumaru. I'm from Kitakyushu Fukuoka.
 I like listening to music and going music festivals. What impressed me most about music festival was Fuji Rock Festival in 2017. I love Lorde. I saw her at it in 2014. I could see her in the front row twice. I like the way she expresses her own music. I'm going to Fuji Rock this year but I probably can't go there because of Coronavirus. I often listen to Dua Lipa's album "Future Nostalgia". I love her, too. She's so cool and her voice is powerful.
 I went to America for ESL program this year. I enjoyed staying there and learned something important. It was hard for me to speak in English. I couldn't find my words. So I have to study harder. If I go back to Montana, I hope I can speak more. I keep in touch with my host mother. I want to improve my English skills.

コメント

  1. I like to listening to music, too!! I have never been to music festival, so I want to go someday.

    返信削除
  2. Reading and listening to English a lot is very important for improving your English. Keep doing your best.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand