Book Report

Book Report
 Today, I would like to introduce my favorite book. My favorite book is “Black Beauty” by Anna Swell. This book is a moving story. I liked this book because it was moving and it taught me a lot of things.
 I would like to tell you this story more. This story is set in the 19th century in England. Black Beauty has grown happily since childhood by touching people’s affection and kindness. Eventually he was trained by human hands and used as the master’s carriage and riding horse in the Gordon stables. He met nice friends. A grumpy but beautiful red-brown horse Ginger, A small but clever pony Merrylegs, immature apprentice stable Joe and Black Beauty lived together. Surrounded by friendly companions, he spent time with his companions on a vast, green pasture on vacation. But one day his life has changed completely. He noticed that not only people who are kind to the world. He hurt that but he decided to live hard. The stable lad there remembered the old horse which entered newly. "This horse looks just like Black Beauty. He will be how at this time. The stable lad was boy, Joe of the Gordons. The beauty sometimes remembered ginger and Merrylegs and the old days that I spent happily while an old horse being given the last home to beauty and Joe who noticed, and living a life of the comfortable retirement.

 I wrote down three quotes and will discuss about them.
 “Always be good, so people will love you. Always work hard and do your best”
These were the words of Black Beauty’s mother to her son when he was only a young horse. At that time, they lived with Farmer Grey. But when Black Beauty got older, this was sometimes very difficult for him. Not everybody was as kind as Farmer Grey. I thought this words were the same for humans.
 “Black Beauty is never angry and afraid because nobody was unkind to him”
This sentence shows his character. He is very kind because he was with a lot of gentle people. He is loved by many people thanks to his personality. Enhancing his beauty, kindness and cleverness by engaging with many kind people.
 “I remember a small boy, and this was a man. But it was Joe Green, and I was very happy. I put my nose up to him in a friendly way. And I never saw a happier man than him”
 In this scene Joe noticed that this old horse was Black Beauty. These sentences made me happy and moved. Joe was the boy who worked under Mr. Gordon as stable. When Black Beauty met Joe, Joe grew into a kind man.

 I want to recommend this book. It was fun to read about this time period. About the language difficulty—it was easy to read and not so long. I give this book 8 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand