The Princess Diaries


The Princess Diaries (2005)

This week I read The Princess Diaries. This book is fiction. I like this story because it was interesting to read. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is
"I feel OK about this. I'm happy because my mom is happy." (p.12) 
I like this sentence because my parent loves someone else is very weird and sad, not to mention my mom is dating my teacher. I could imagine her feeling. The second one is
"I can't have any more children. You're my only child, Mia. So you are now my heir. When I die, you wil be the ruler of Genovia." (p.15) 
In this sentence, her dad, Philippe Renald, told Mia to become a ruler after his death. These words changed her life. The last one is
"My best friend hates me. I'm fourteen and I've never had a date. I'm too tall and too thin. And I'm the princess of Genovia." (p.41) 
I like these sentences because She had nothing but she had honor. It made me something sad.
 I want to recommend this book. These are several reasons. First, the story made me various feelings. I wanted to keep reading. Also, this story made into a movie. I wanted to watch this. About the language difficulty---it was easy to read but a longer book. I give this book 7 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand