The Princess Diaries 2


The Princess Diaries 2 (2005)

This week I read The Princess Diaries 2. This book is fiction. I liked this story because it was interesting. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is
 "He's not in love with my mom now, but maybe this news will hurt him." (p.13)
 I like this sentence because I sympathy with him and Mia. The second one is
 "I must throw out all the alcohol and coffee. I must buy fresh fruit, vegetables and milk." (p.13) 
I like these sentences because she was so kind person. If I were her, I would shocked the news. The last one is
 "My Dear Mia.
You will be reading this letter at 8 o'clock. By that time, Frank and I will be married. I couldn't tell you our plans before. I didn't want your grandmother to ask you questions about us.
 You're a wonderful daughter, and you've helped me a lot during this crazy time. This new baby will be very lucky. He or she will have a wonderful sister.
 Your loving Mom" (p.57) 
I like this sentence because it make me moved. They loved each other.
 I want to recommend this book. I love this story. I wanted to keep reading. About the language difficulty---it was easy to read but a longer book. I give this book 5 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand