Alice in Wonderland


Book Review
Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll (1865)

 This week I read Alice in Wonderland. This book is fiction. I like this story because it made me fun and I wanted to keep reading. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is “’I’m in the sea! ‘ she thought. But it wasn’t the sea. The water was her tears.” (p.6) In this scene, Alice repeated smaller and bigger. The second one is “’You see, I’m not me now’” (p.13) I like this scene because I don’t know myself like Alice, too. I sympathized. The last one is “’Let’s go home to tea’” (p.37) I like this scene because she could be in real world.
 I want to recommend this book. There are several reasons. First, I didn’t know this story well. So I was lucky to read original in English. Second, I felt like I seemed to be in this story. About the language difficulty –it was easy to read but a longer book. I give this book 5 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pocahontas

KUNG FU PANDA HOLIDAY

Australia and New Zealand